Wednesday, March 6, 2013

currently.

Can you believe how big this kid is looking these days?! Me, neither.



Watching: Parks and Rec on Netflix! So much Parks and Rec. At first when I watched that show I didn't find it that funny. Now I laugh out loud when I watch it. Isn't it funny how that happens? Such a great show.

Thinking about: How grown up my kid is getting! I love this age. I wish I could freeze time right here. He's almost crawling! Just as I was typing this I had to stop to praise him because he had gotten up on hands and knees and was grinning at me. Such a good boy. I love him so.

Reading: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I'm dying over here, people! I love these books! Darn her and her teenage love triangles that I care so much about!

Listening: Right now I'm listening to indie music on Songza. Loving that app right now! It's so much fun.

Eating: Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter. Oh, man. All the time. On everything. I might have put them on a Trader Joe's Jo Jo and not felt at all bad for liking it, I can't get enough! Also, this week I made chicken noodle soup and we're still on a Brussells sprouts kick. Oh, and when we were in Nashville last week I tried fried pickles and cannot stop thinking about them! So, so tasty. Mmmm. I might be salivating.

Making me happy: Chats with my brother in the hallway at work (we work together!), coffee, my sisters, meeting up with IG friends in real life, seeing Adam's family and some sweet friends, Søren getting to meet his wonderful great grandparents, the city of Nashville.....and cookie butter. Yep. 








No comments:

Post a Comment